Mexico, 1986 – Argentinian soccer legend Diego Maradona gives a spectacular performance in his PUMA cleat: the Maradona Super. Thirty years later, PUMA is re-releasing the classic cleat, complete with the original tongue and stitching...and plenty of history.
- Premium, super-soft calf leather upper
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- PU-injected bi-density outsole for light weight and durability
- Conical studs at outsole for grip
- PUMA Formstrip at both sides
- PUMA Logo Label at tongue with Mardona graphic
- Mardona Super callout at lateral side